VI SPLITGRAPHIC 2013
International Graphic Art Biennial 2013
CALL FOR ENTRY & APPLICATIONS
- We are announcing the beginning of application process for this years Splitgraphic Biennial 2013.
- All artists who have applied for Splitgraphic are eligible to be selected by Splitgraphic jury to participate in Splitgraphic Group exhibition in Old City Hall in Split during the months of October and November 2013.
- The works will be selected by our jury and the selection will partly be based on the curatorial concept of the VI Splitgraphic.
- DEADLINE for applying here on the Splitgraphic web site is 1st June 2013 (01/06/2013)
- After 1st June all artists (artists who have already applied on the web site and those who have not) may post their prints by 1st AUGUST 2013 (deadline for posting prints to Split)
- Address for posting prints: Splitgraphic - International Graphic Biennial, Majstora Jurja 5, 21 000 Split, Croatia
- Please write on the parcel: PRINT MATTER - FOR EXHIBITION ONLY - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE
- Please enclose THE APPLICATION FORM and the confirmation of your fee
- Please just send prints and do not send framed works
- Splitgraphic accepts all print sizes and all graphic media
APPLICATION PROCESS for Splitgraphic's web site
- Step One: Apply on www.splitgraphic.hr under APPLICATION
- Step Two: Fill out Author Registration form (information about you, the artist)
- Step Three: Upload your prints (Attention: your prints will not show up automatically on our web site, but each image has to approved by Splitgraphic).
You may upload up to three images.
Uploaded images should be .jpg .jpeg and .png type, under 2MB, size above 1024*748 pixels, and resolution 100dpi or more.
Splitgraphic biennial accepts all sizes and printmaking techniques.
- Step Four: Pay the application fee.
The fee for VI Splitgraphic is 50 euro.
- The fee may be payed directly on our web site by credit card (you may see it under number two Payment).
- Via PayPal:
- Via bank account:
International Graphic Art Biennial Splitgraphic
Societe General Splitska banka d.d.
Account number: 2330003-1100165642
- After the payment your prints will be approved and exhibited in our ONLINE GALLERY during entire 2013.
- Art students do not have to pay the fee - just send us the confirmation of your student status.
- Step five: Vote for the prints – by clicking on each print you may vote for the print you like in Online Splitgraphic Gallery.
By voting, each participating artist with most votes may win ARTIST'S AWARD.
The fee covers inclusion in the Splitgraphic catalogue.
We are obliged to keep the fee for the participation in Splitgraphic 2013 for we are a non-profit organisation and we support ourselves, the printing of our catalogue, exhibition organisation and print transport. Thank you for your understanding.
By applying to Splitgraphic Biennial you are eligible to win one of these Splitgraphic awards:
- ARTIST'S AWARD
- GRAND PRIX AWARD– 1000$ Solo-exhibition
- SPECIAL AWARDS
- YOUNG ARTIST AWARD
- AWARD FOR PROMOTING GRAPHIC ART
- ROBERT ADAM AWARD – An award given to prints with Diocletian's palace theme.*
This year the part of the Splitgraphic Group Exhibition will be dedicated to the theme of Diocletian's palace, just as it was for the first Splitgraphic biennial organized in 2003. The authors who make a print on this subject will be eligible for this special award. Prints with the Diocletian's palace theme will be exhibited as a part of the Splitgraphic biennial.